Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) wishes to notify all newly admitted students into the institution National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes that the management has published the list of documents (both original and photocopies) to be presented for screening 2018/2019 academic session.
Latest Update: All newly admitted candidates are to note that the new deadline for the screening exercise is Friday, March 2nd, 2019.
Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Schedule for Freshmen 2018/2019
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- End of Screening Exercise Friday, March 2nd, 2019.
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements 2018/2019
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form.
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.