The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has announced the Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures for all Newly Admitted Students to the university Diploma Programme 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Newly Admitted Students are required to commence the payment of acceptance fee as outlined below immediately.
Read Also: UNN Diploma Admission List 2018/2019 is Out.
UNN Diploma Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2018/2019
- Kindly visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your form number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Form Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
NOTE: If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.