UNIUYO UTME & Direct Entry Admission Lists — The names of candidates offered admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has been published by the school management for the 2019/2018 academic term.
Candidates who took part in the admission exercise can now check UNIUYO UTME & Direct Entry Admission Lists for possible admission by following below steps.
Check UNIUYO Admission List.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access UNIUYO admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.