University Of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List | UNIPORT 2018/2019 List
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIPORT Admission List – 1st Batch.
As at the time of this publication, UNIPORT first batch admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.