School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State management has announced the sale of form for admission for 2018/2019 Academic Year.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
Examination Date: Saturday, 30th June, 2018.
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Applicants are to come with their photocard printed from the portal
Examination Time Table
|8:00am – 11am
||20180001 to 20180550
|11:00am – 2pm
||20180551 to 20181100
|2:00pm – 4pm
||20181101 and above
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
iii. A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
All enquiries sholud be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
Application closes Wednesday, 15th June, 2018.