Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Part II Registration Form | Nigerian Law School (NLS) 2018/2019 Bar Part II Registration Form Out Online.
The Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Part II sale of Application form for 2018/2019 Academic Session has successfully commenced on 10th September 2018.
PLEASE NOTE, IF THE MAT.NO. ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM IS
DIFFERENT FROM THE MAT.NO. ON THE ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS’ LIST,
YOUR FORM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Application Fee: N20,000
- STEP 1: Click on Apply Here
If your name is on the eligible applicant’s list for your University, then
- STEP 1A: Generate your remita reference number and pay your application fees.
- STEP 1B: Enter your remita payment details on the portal.
A reference number will be generated for you to show that you have completed payment.
This is shown below:
To print your payment slip, you can print either immediately after generating your reference number OR
- STEP 2: Click on Print Bar II Application Payment Tab
This is shown below:
- STEP 3: Print your application payment slip and attach to your form
- STEP 4: Click on Apply for Bar Part II as shown above
Ensure you attach your application payment slip shown above to your Form before you submit to your Dean.
Any applicant whose name is not on the eligible applicant list but goes ahead to pay forfeits the amount paid in full. In addition, such a candidate will be sanctioned by the Council of Legal Education.
- STEP 5: Print the page that contains your application number, this is shown below:
- STEP 6: Click on Print Bar II Form, enter your application number, a sample form is shown below:
Click on Download Bar II Forms. This will enable you to download other relevant forms
Download relevant Form and attach to Form A1
Form A1 section B shown below is compulsory, it must be filled by all applicants and attached to Form A1
The Medical Form is required once your admission status reads, ‘Full Admission.’
FORM B is compulsory, it MUST be filled by your Dean and attached to your form
Form B1 is not compulsory, only candidates who have either worked or are in full employment need to give the form to their employers o previous employers as the case may be.
The same rule applies to Form B2.
For Technical assistance, send mail to: email@example.com
Attach compulsory forms to Form A1 section A and submit to your Dean
Attach Your Remita application payment Receipt to your application form, else it will not be processed.