Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho (LAUTECH) management has commenced the sale of Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise between Friday, July 27th and Saturday, 28th July, 2018 at 10:00am.For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, 13th to Thursday 26th July 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- c) Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgment page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices are NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
SCHEDULE OF 2018/2019 POST UTME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- Registration for PUTME- Friday, July 13th to Wednesday, July 25th
- PUTME Examination – Friday, July 27thand Saturday, July, 28th
- List of admitted candidates to be ready latest August 3rd,2018