This is to inform all newly admitted Postgraduate students of Kaduna State University that the management has released the registration procedure for 2017/2018 academic session.
Below is the registration procedure/guidelines
1. Candidates are required to walk into any Commercial Bank in Kaduna to pay N3,000 as Acceptance fees into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
2. Student goes to pg.kasu.edu.ng and prints:
Admission letter (Colored)
Acceptance of Offer 2017/2018 Session
Tuition fees regime
3. Student should go to PG Board Room with printed Admission Letter, Original Credentials, Acceptance e-receipt and
processing fees receipt for Screening.
4. Student should go to Department
and Faculty to obtain Clearance.
5. Student should go to any Commercial Bank in Kaduna and pay total Fees into the Postgraduate School Tuition KASU
Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
6. After payment, collect a print out
of e-Ticket and make photocopy of
7. Take original and photocopy of e-
ticket to KASU Postgraduate School Account Office RM 5 for authentication of Total Fees payment and collect 3 files, clearance and Logbook.
8. Student should go to RM 7, Admin
Office PG School to activate Matriculation number and print,
Course Registration Form (CRF),
Student Information Form (SIF),
Medical Form, Tuition and Project
fees receipts from website: Pg.kasu.edu.ng
9. Proceed to Department, Faculty and PG School for Signing of Course Registration Form (CRF) and Student Information Form (SIF)
10. Medical Forms should be taken to
any Government Hospital.
11. Return to KASU PG School Room
7 for signing of Oath Form after
12. Submit 1 file before FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION to Admin. Office PG
13. School containing original copies
of Admission Letter, Matriculation Oath Form, Student Information Form, Course Registration Form, Medical Form, photocopies of Credentials, and all other necessary documents as listed on the Notice Board of Postgraduate School.
14. Submit 1 file to Department and 1
file to Faculty before 1st SEMESTER EXAMINATION.