This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna State University and participated in the admission screening exercise that the 2017/2018 Admission List is out.
Candidates are to follow the procedures below to check their admission status.
KASU 2017/2018 Admission List Checking Procedure.
1. Visit the admission checking portal via https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
3. Click on “Search” to confirm if you have been offered admission
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!!!
Admitted candidates are expected to report to their respective Faculties for registrations and physical Verification
from Monday December 11th to Friday 22nd December 2017.
Candidates should come with the following:
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS)
- Printed copy of JAMB results slip
- Primary School leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Local Government Indigene/citizen/Residence Certificate