JAMB CAPS : Here’s a detailed tutorial on how you can ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal for 2018/2019 admission exercise using a PC or mobile device. It’s important you indicate the acceptance or rejection of your admission offer online to enable the processing of your admission.
This is to inform the general public especially all UTME and Direct Entry candidates that as earlier announced by the the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), they can now accept or reject their offer of admission by their chosen institutions of choice for 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates should follow the procedure outline below to
Accept their JAMB admission status
on jamb profile through Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login preferably using a PC or a chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with your ( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag
‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be redirect to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either
‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If your school of choice is yet to release
their admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.