The management of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check you FUBK Admission Status.
As at now, you can only access your FUBK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB Portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018, at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs, and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
Those YET-TO-BE admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.