Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria Admission List — The Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria has released the list of admitted candidates into its NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic term. All candidates can now check their respective admission status online for possible admission.
Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria Admission List has been uploaded successfully on the school website.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists.
- Go to the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php to access their admission status and print their admission letter
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.