UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government
||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music
||Visual Arts _Government _Music
||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music
||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics
||Biology_Economics_Literature In English
||Christian Reglious Studies _French_ Literature In English
||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music
||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Yoruba
||Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo
||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History
||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music
||Economics _Geography_ Government
||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies
||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English
||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics
||French_ Government _Islamic Studies
||Government _ Christian Reglious Studies _Economics
||Government _History_Islamics Studies
||Government _ Literature In English _History
||Government_ Literature In English _Music
||History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies
||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English
||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies
||Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies
||Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies
||Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
Steps To Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
- complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
– Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
– Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on 10th – 14th July, 2017
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
- The Application opens on Monday, 7th May, 2018 and closes on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
- Examination Dates: 13th – 17th August, 2018
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website on: Wednesday, 29th August, 2018.
All Enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies
+234-09093621958 (Please call during office hours only, 8am – 6pm)